My family tried this Korean street food in Seoul and fell in love with it. I've bookmarked this recipe a while ago and finally got down to making this as I've run out of bread for breakfast.
I've added some mozzarella cheese to the sides of the egg but it is optional. My girl loves cheese so this is perfect for her.
Korean Egg Bread
recipe adapted from here
15g butter, melted
120ml milk, room temperature
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp oil
90g cake flour
1 tsp baking powder
some mozzarella cheese (optional)
1. Grease tin. Set aside.
2. Sieve cake flour and baking powder together. Set aside.
3. Mix melted butter, sugar and milk together.
4. Add in vanilla extract and oil and mix.
5. Add in 1 egg and mix well.
6. Add in flour mixture and mix well.
7. Pour batter into the greased tin till 3/4 full.
8. Crack 1 egg into the middle of each tin and add some mozzarella cheese on both sides of the tin.
9. Bake in preheated oven at 200C for 15 minutes. Turn off heat and leave in oven for another 10-15 minutes if you prefer a more solid egg.
Thanks for dropping by. Do link back to LY's Kitchen Ventures if you have used any information published in this blog.