Saturday 22 November 2014

Tofu & Prawns in Chilli Crab Sauce


I love chilli crab and was naturally elated to find chilli crab sauce at the supermarket. I've been using this chilli crab sauce whenever I feel like having a dish with this spicy sweet sauce.

You don't need to limit yourself to cooking only crab with this sauce. I've been using this sauce to cook tofu and prawns. It not only goes well with rice or porridge, I sometimes even just dip deep fried buns into them. Yummy!

It is super quick and easy, and you only need 3 ingredients. How can you beat this!!



Tofu & Prawns in Chilli Crab Sauce
serves 4 (I halved the recipe below for serving 2 pax)

Ingredients:
1 pack of silken tofu
some medium sized prawns (I used cooked prawns)
2 tbspn chilli crab sauce

Method:
1. Mix all ingredients in a pot and stir fry until well mixed.


2. Pour into serving dish and serve with rice or porridge.

3. Enjoy!



Do link back to LY's Kitchen Ventures if you have used any information published in this blog.

1 comment:

  1. I love chilli crab too, thanks for sharing about this sauce, will look out for it!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...